CHRISTIAN NEWS AND VIEWS.

This Blog is primarily to promote the Christian worldview my views are not extremist nor am I a fundamentalist or any such person . Iam however interested in networking with Christian writers.
Iam a Journalist student who will soon be attending the University of Sint Maarten. Previously I attended the Hanzeuniversity in Groningen Gamma faculty, I studied social work and psychology.
I have published my first book Rastafari and it's Shamanist Origins shortly it will be reedited and re-released, as Rastafari is Shamanism. I look forward to meaningful, educational dialogue with people of all ethnic backgrounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EARTH WIND AND FIRE MUSICAL WIZARDRY: THE POWERFUL OCCULT BACKGROUND OF EWF.

James Spencer Springette “Island Boys”: US VI Mafia.

The No Limit Soldiers: Organized crime in the former Netherlands Antilles.

The Ties That Bind Blood Medallions: Tupac Amaru Shakur an Historical Perspective.

James Springette: US VI DRUG KINGPIN.

STREET TALES. ALPO MARTINEZ.